Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 was a success!! I took my daughter to the park with my sister in law, to play with her cousins. They played, we chased them around and they had a picnic. After I let her rest for a while at my parents, we all went to the Snow Creek trails where I walked 4,000 steps, and might I add, it was gorgeous! I felt like I was in a Winnie the Pooh book.

This healthy living stuff has got me feeling amazing!! I am more energized and happier than ever. I was happy with life to begin with, but man, this is amazing! I'm just gonna keep on going!

Dieting is getting much easier, because I am finding that I want junk food less and less. In fact, I am starting to hate it, because I remember how it makes me feel so lousy.

Stay tuned and all keep you posted with my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment