Friday, January 21, 2011

day 3

I am in the morning phase of day 3, and today I feel sluggish and tired. I was very tempted by Gabby's food this morning and took a bite, but that was my only mistake. (usually I go way overboard and eat the whole thing and have to make her more, disgusting, I know).I am picking myself up 'by the boot straps' so to speak and I am gonna make myself get out and excercise, and as for my mistake of earlier, I'll just eat less tonight.

Writing this blog and seeing my thoughts and actions written out in front of me, is a big wake up call and motivator. Stay tuned, I'll post more tonight on how the day went.

4 comments:

  1. I send you positives thoughts through your journey. You are a strong, beautiful woman, with so much life to live. Healthy living is a lifestyle most choose not to live. I live it everyday now! I'm here for encouragement, long distance hugs, and help if you ever need it. I'm just a phone call away. I love you so much and am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to break habits and patterns. But GOOD for you on realizing what you were doing and stopping there. Remember, you didn't gain the weight overnight you aren't going to lose it overnight. It is about retraining your body and mind to a new way of life. You CAN do this!

    This thing needs an edit for when I misspell! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Sherri: Thank you so much! That means a whole lot to me. I love you lots. :-)
    Char: thanks for the encouragement girl! It's always needed and welcome. Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete