Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 30, 2011

I can't believe it is already nearing the end of the first month of 2011! Time is flying by faster and faster these days which is part of why I am so motivated to get in shape. I don't want to be 50 and still be miserable and overweight. I say miserable not cause I act like it, but because I feel miserable with all of this weight on me. I feel so tied down and inhibited, unable to do all the things I want to do, because I feel embarassed or uncomfortable.

These past few days have not been difficult food wise, because I have been sick with a sinus infection and my throat has been so sore that I have barely wanted to eat. I am still hating the sight of junk food and how it makes me feel, so that is a good sign. Tomorrow will be the real test though, cause it is my sister's birthday and I told her I would take her to yogurtland and I should not eat anything there, so I am praying for willpower in that situation.

I also wanted to share with whoever is reading this, that this has been an amazing weekend. My husband and I went whale watching (two very good friends gave it to us as a gift cause I have been wanting to go for 15 years), we saw 3 grey whales and it was so beautiful, I cried. God's creation is just amazing! The next day we went to Disneyland in celebration of my sister's birthday and spent some quality time with my family at my favorite place on earth, then today I got to attend our church, which in my opinion, is the best church on earth ;-) I hope all of you are blessed! As always, stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment